SAWYER COUNTY ZONING COMMITTEE
JANUARY 16, 2009
Depending upon the length of the Public Hearing, the Zoning Committee may recess up to one hour for the purpose of a lunch break.
1) Call to Order and Roll Call
2) Statement of Committee and Hearing Procedure
3) Statement of Hearing Notice
CONDITIONAL USE APPLICATIONS
1) Town of Draper – Heartwood Forestland Fund VI Ltd Partnership, Lessee: Milestone Materials. The S 1/2 of the NW 1/4, the NW 1/4 of the SW 1/4, S26, T 39N, R 4W; Parcels 7.1, 8.1 & 10.1. Doc# 351074; Lease Volume 746 Records page 399. Approximately 120 acres. Property is zoned Forestry One. Permit is desired for the three (3) year renewal of conditional use permit #03-014 for the location/operation of a non-metallic mineral extraction, including a rock crusher and asphalt plant, which was approved at public hearing on June 20, 2003. No decision received from the Town Board.
SPECIAL USE APPLICATIONS
ZONING POLICY ISSUES, ORDINANCE INTERPRETATION AND COMMITTEE GUIDANCE FOR DEPARTMENT STAFF
1) Review of Section 5.0 of the Sawyer County Zoning Ordinance - Signs
2) Review of results of town surveys on:
a) allowing chickens in residential zone districts
b) small accessory building on vacant property used for camping
3) Request to fill Zoning and Sanitation Secretary II position
4) Discussion on proposed amendments to the Shoreland Zoning Ordinance
5) Revised Plat of Dreaming Trails Condominium
6) Proposed Amendments to the Sawyer County Private Sewage Ordinance and the Sawyer County Zoning Committee Rules and By-laws related to the Wisconsin Fund appeals hearing process
7) Proposed Amendments to Section 10.0 Non-Conforming Uses – add statutory language from State Statute 59.69
8) Sawyer County Zoning Ordinance Sections 4.25 and 4.416
9) Monthly Vouchers
CLOSED SESSION, pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c), for the purpose of conducting an annual performance evaluation of an employee.