SAWYER COUNTY BOARD OF APPEALS
JANUARY 15, 2008
1) Call to Order and Roll Call
2) Statement of Committee and Hearing Procedure
3) Statement of Hearing Notice
1) Town of Bass Lake – Steven A. Friendshuh. Lot 1, being Part of Gov’t Lot 4, S 32, T 40N, R 8W, Parcel :4.3, Doc #342142; CSM Volume 15 Page 336; .46 acres. Property is zoned Residential/Recreational One. Application is for the construction of an irregularly shaped 24’x24’ detached garage at a setback distance of 22’ to the centerline of a private access easement and 33’ to a wetland boundary. Variance is requested as Section 4.21(6), Sawyer County Zoning Ordinance, would require a minimum setback distance of 30’ to the centerline of this private access easement and Section 4.49(1) would require a minimum setback distance of 40’ to this wetland area. The Town Board has denied the application with additional comments.
Findings of Fact:
1) Mike McFadden variance #07-023